- 1. High elastic fiber cloth, fine texture, soft handle.
- 2. Vented and breathable elastic side panels.
- 3. Adjustable Neoprene double pull braces.
- 4. Nano infrared thermal acupuncture dot matrix, heating quickly, lasting effect .
- 5. Magnetic therapy increases blood flow and helps relieve pain associated with joint and back problems.
- 6. Magnetic heating effect helping to relax muscles and reduce fatigue.
- 7. Supports the waist, and helps maintain a good posture
Tips on use:
- Wipe the tourmaline function fabric with wet cloth to get a better effect. Put the tourmaline function fabric close to the body, fixed on the location that needs physical therapy.
- Appropriately adjust elasticity, tighten.
- According to your physical condition decide on the length of wearing time.
HOW TO PROPERLY WEAR A POSTURE BRACE/CORRECTOR:
1. Loosen and unvelcro all the adjustable straps.
2. Stand up straight and get in your best posture(standing against a wall helps).
3. With your best posture put the brace on and Velcro/tighten any straps so that the brace has a small amount of tension/tightness against your body.
USING YOUR BRACE LONG TERM:
This is how you should wear the brace when you first start. When your body gets tired of holding that posture the brace will feel tighter which is a reminder that you need to straighten up and maintain your posture. The brace should not be so tight that it is uncomfortable to wear. Sizing could be an issue if it is too tight from day one. Over time you can tighten the brace to further achieve better posture.
The purpose of the brace is to train your muscles so that they stay in the proper posture. The more you use it the better your posture will be. It took many years to develop your posture, don't expect results overnight. Consistency is key to improving your posture.